EducationI am currently a senior studying Computer Science at UCSD.
ExperienceI find teaching to be very enjoyable and am comfortable working with those who are learning programming for the first time as well as more advanced students who wish to expand their skillset. If your willing to put the time and effort in learning, then your are a student who I would love to help.
I have tutored for the Computer Science Department at UCSD for 2 years. The following are the UCSD courses I have tutored for: -
- CSE 11: Introduction to Computer Science & Object-Oriented Programming (JAVA)
- CSE 12: Data Structures & Object-Oriented Design
- CSE 15L: Debugging Tools and Techniques Lab
- CSE 30: Computer Organization & Systems Programming (C & assembly language)
- CSE 100: Advanced Data Structures
- CSE 130: Programming Language Principles & Paradigms
- CSE 131: Compilers Construction
If you are a college student (especially a UCSD student) and you need help in a course/subject area not listed above, feel free to message me as it is very likely I can assist you.
I have significant experience writing programs in the common languages taught at school: Java, C, C++ and assembly languages (MIPS, SPARC). Additionally, I have knowledge in more modern languages and I am familiar with many software engineering practices as I have done several internships as an undergrad (feel free to ask).
HobbiesI enjoy reading, self-learning new skills, and playing sports in my free time.
Client Reviews (1)
I got weekly help from Devang for my intro programming class at UCSD. Not only does he explain the material very well, but he is also extremely patient. Thanks to Devang I got my first A on a programming assignment for the class. I highly recommend him!
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.